Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thirst

For the past month, I have had a unrelenting desire to know more, and to experience more.
My eyes have been opened to how good and loving God really is, and how little I know about all that makes up his greatness.
I am suddenly content with being alone and spending the "quality time" with Him.
I pray that Christ's love can radiate through me, so others can see and experience Him.
My soul is thirsty, and Jesus is a tall glass of ice water. . .

To thirst is to crave. . .
To be thirsty is to be in need of something to sustain life. . .
I am thirsty for Christ!

3 comments:

marissamichelle2004 said...

wow. these blogs are awesome. thx for sharing! :] n i just love Isaiah and jeremiah n wanna share these with you..and just be encouraged. :]
isaiah 48:12-21
49:8-13
50:4-9
54:17
just read all of 55 :D

Christian said...

love it man... so good.

hope the time in new mexico is going good. see you soon!

Matt said...

You never cease to amaze me Josh. Never stop exploring!!