Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I pray for strength

I ask for strength and love to fill me in a time when feelings of anger and maybe even hate would fill my heart. Feelings sparked by a close friend turning his back on me, when I never could bring myself o abandon him. It hurts to be thrown to the side, like our friendship was nothing. It hurts to know that what i thought was a brother, was just a one way street ending in a dead end, even when I never gave up on him. I pray. . . My prayer is this:
Lord, I ask for strength. . .strength to see past all of this. Give me the ability to forgive and love my brother. I pray for his well being, and the well being of his family. I pray that you will walk with him, and that you, nor I, will ever leave his heart. I pray that his choices in life would result in him seeing your face, and receiving you.

I love you and miss you bra.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Thanks for showing me how deal with things like this!! YOU, Josh, are amazing!!