Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Abolition of Fear

This grips my every breath, a feeling so unclean. . .
As if my life is closing in, and my heart is stuck in between.

Alone and empty, with nothing left to hold.
Reality is warped and changed, leaving me shackled in the cold.

I need you, I need you. . .

Then, the light, it comes!
With rays more powerful than the sun!
I breath the warming breeze,
As it lifts me from my knees!

My eyes begin to open, I am wrapped in wings of truth!
The chains of fear fall to the ground, standing free with you!

You consume me, you consume me. . .

I lift my voice, let the heavens trumpets sound!
My trust in you was once lost, but now it has been found!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Man, where do you get the creative mind son?? I love your writings!!! Keep it up!! Love ya