Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life Group Update

Love and Respect:
Soooo good! Chelsea and I have been absorbing so much powerful information from this group. We are the youngest couple in the group and it is great for us to be able to sit back and not only learn from the videos and lectures, but also listen to the stories and experiences of the other older couples in the group. After just a few short weeks we can already tell that our relationship has a much stronger foundation than when we started. . . .

Just knowing how each of us sees, hears, and interprets the same things differently is crazy. . .but by understanding this, we can avoid soo many silly silly conflicts. We know what the other needs, and now we know how to start meeting those needs in ways that are sensitive to them. . .I personally have seen how important it is for me to take a humble stance in the relationship for it to function to its full potential. . .love it and her

Bible Narrative:
Three Words. . ."BLOWS MY MIND!"
Every week we go through the word a few chapters at a time. . .and it never fails to impact me. We are ending Genesis and I have already been exposed to so many things that I have never even thought of. . .Dan and Erick are amazing and continually challenge us to ask the simplest questions, and uncover the crazy-good stuff! I have some form of a revelation every time we sit down to read and discuss. . .and when ever Erick speaks, I don't think I blink. . .

2 comments:

Matt said...

It is good to see you and chelsea growing and doing the little things in your relationship that will truly help you both in the long run...but you need to continue to learn and expand your own potential in order to continue to grow the entire relationship!! Keep up the good work...love ya both more than you know!!

Emily Branca said...

I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one who's head is spinning when I leave life group on Tuesday nights!