Thursday, June 4, 2009

So lame. . .

I walked outside my room on Saturday morning to take a ride on my bike, well my dads NICE bike, that he was letting me use. . .anyways, i went outside to ride it, and my hearty sank. It was not there. . .yep i got jacked! Campus safety had not seen it, other residents had not seen it. . .i wanted to throw up. . .

I posted some fliers around town describing it, looked on Craigslist. . .Nada. . .Its a blue and white "Lamond" Road Bike. . .black handle-bar tape. . .looks great. If you have seen it, or see it let me know. . .and if you know who has it take it from them and give it back to me!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Josh! This is the first time I've been to your blog page, gotta be honest... but I'll keep and eye for your bike for sure! And I just read some of the ones before this. I love em! I love what God's doing in your life. It's an honor to be a part of the Stirring and this Redding summer with you.

...you and Chels are some of the best ultimate frisbee teammates I've ever had! (and I've played ultimate at least TWICE before that one Monday!) haha ;)

See you around. Stay encouraged brother!